Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teach Me How To Jimmer (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



The theme of my op-ed is going to be about whether or not student-athletes should be paid. Initially, I had not planned on writing about sports for the rest of the semester. However, last basketball season, everyone associated with BYU experienced Jimmer-mania and witnessed firsthand the passion that surrounds sports. After watching about 6 hours of college football on Saturday, I have realized that it wouldn’t be so bad to pay attention to the sports world for a class. Subsequently, I have decided to turn my blog into a sports column.

1 comment:

  1. JImmer is the Man! I saw him at the Game tonight and I really wanted to see him get back on the courts in the Marriott center, better yet take over for the night for Jake Heaps, He really disappointed BYU this game.

    ReplyDelete